How To Get Success Trading the Stock Market
"That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains."
Set your Trading Plan
- Risk Management Rules.
- Market Timing Rules.
- Stock Picking Rules.
- Requirements to Open a Trade.
- Rules to Put the Stop Loss.
- Rules to Close a Trade.
- How to Keep your Trading Journal.
- Your Daily Routine Related to Trading.
- Practice your trading plan daily in simulation for at least 6 months.
Learn from every loss and not switch to real trading until you win consistently for several months.
- Practice to improve day after day, trading is like a marathon.
- The more you learn at the beginning of your career, the better results you will have later.
- Never Give Up!
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."